- Simply put, it's expensive. Good freelance work comes at a premium and sometimes small business owners can't afford that expense. Doing the writing yourself will save money in the end.
- Also, it could threaten your credibility if you publish content with your name on it that in fact is not your own writing.
- Finally, someone blogging for you from outside your company probably won't have the understanding of your business that you or someone working you directly has.
- A writer shouldn't fear delving into the geekier side of the topic on occasion. In a business article, the writer is the expert on the offerings of the enterprise, so the writer should understand the liberty he or she has to speak out about the detailed, topical knowledge he or she has on the subject. It's true that too technical of an article can drive the readership away, but on the other hand, most readers want to learn something factually accurate and useful from the items that they choose to read.
- A writer should have reference to a broad range of topics in the arts, humanities and popular culture. Staying aware of items of popular interest that gives his or her content a timely feel is important. The writer should be able to refer to monolithic examples of art and literature, as well as minutiae that he or she personally has found interesting throughout his or her own reading and viewing experiences.
- A good idea is to schedule one's content around milestones in order to make sure one delivers the content on time and with a good balance of creative elements of technical elements. This gives the writer breathing room to ensure that the content is couched well in writing that reflects some outside research or complementary ideas that the writer brings to the table. It also makes sure the final product is on time. The writer can also set up the milestones so that each allotment of content is not just a quantity of words, but also an outline of creative ideas that the writer prepares ahead of time and then builds out in writing
- In the end, one should make sure that one doesn't lose readership and push clients away by delivering writing that seems to be too repetitive. Keeping the writing diverse with good word choices and a depth of ideas, insight and references outside of the subject is crucial so that there's a little something for every reader, every time.
- It's cheaper. It's much more expensive to hire in-house staff, then train them, and on top of that, give them full benefits with your company.
- It saves time. Balancing multiple projects between a few members of in-house staff can be stressful and lead to deadlines being missed. Outsourcing allows you to hire as many people as necessary to get the job done as quickly as possible.
- You get to use the skills of others. For some people, content creation happens with the snap of a finger. These are the type of workers that content creation is specifically outsourced to – trained professionals.
- The results are fantastic. With a talented content writer, you can expect immediate results. When you hire someone well-versed in SEO, you're bound to see a significant increase in your website's traffic.
- It takes the stress off of you. You're the business owner; you don't need to be the manufacturer, blog writer, or PR agent for your own company. If you want to, that's fine. If you don't, you can outsource content creation to an expert.
- It sets you up with a marketing strategy. Outsourcing companies that specialize in writing will be able to put together a plan for what content to post, when to post it, and how to get more people excited.
- You can even create content on a multitude of topics. When you use outsourced workers, you are able to choose from an even larger pool of diversity. These writers can create content focusing on various topics to get media attention from all kinds of groups.
YouTube has far more to offer your online brand than just being a platform to host cute videos. With the right message, keywords and timing your brand can quickly leave the realm of the unknown and become a viral magnet attracting thousands and even millions of potential clients. In essence, it is an important tool that is often overlooked in digital content creation and which can provide the mortar you need to build your business online. But not just any YouTube video will do to make this possible. Here are some tips to bear in mind when using YouTube:
- Google loves YouTube and So Should You: YouTube videos stand out on Google. You should use this to your advantage when creating a video to market a particular product or brand. Always choose keywords that attract high organic results to get more YouTube videos views. You can use the YouTube creation and blog writing services of BBW to get the leading advantage online.
- Keep Your Message Short and Straightforward: Don’t get carried away when you are creating your videos. You should keep the contents short and simple so that viewers do not have to do any form of guesswork to understand its contents. Always remember that online visitors have a very short attention span, so the quicker you get them to notice and understand, the higher the chances of getting leads that generate profit.
- Choose Your Title Carefully: Don’t take your YouTube video title for granted. It should be cleverly optimized with the right keywords so that you it is easy to see what your video content is about. Experienced article writers will know how to achieve this and also keep it short enough to grab attention.
You don’t have to limit your brand identity to just the written word. Videos that have the right messages are also effective in getting your business before the right audience. Business Blog Writers can help you find the perfect balance between digital content and articles and thus increase your online presence.
You may have noticed that major changes in most search engines have led to some websites being boosted and others losing their ranking. Chances are your website has fallen into the latter group and you can’t seem to piece together the puzzle of what really happened. If you engaged in black hat SEO tactics, then it is pretty easy to figure out. However, if you believe you have been following the rules then things do become a little more complicated. Trained freelance content writers can get search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo! to love your website. They know that keyword stuffing is an old technique of the past and is no longer effective in getting organic traffic. They also know that content blogging and business are interlinked for a successful online presence. In other words they know where to start to give you the leads you need.
So what can a content service do to make you shine in the eyes of search engines? They can provide QUALITY. Search engines love content that has substance and that is shared across different platforms. When your content starts to generate buzz then it is sign that you are attracting a relevant crowd to what you have to say. Chances are you may even be filtered into Google Alerts and get your content exposed to even more readers that are searching for a particular keyword. This will give your brand the additional traction it needs to remain competitive online.
Another important point to bear in mind with freelance writers is that they know how Google, Bing and Yahoo! operate. They are able to make simple, yet powerful ads that can boost your PPC campaign. They are also able to pinpoint the best keywords to use to make your content stand out.
It’s not always easy to say the right words when writing blog posts-long sentences and wordiness can often overshadow the message you want to convey to your online readers. While some webmasters may resort to buying blog posts that have PLR rights attached to them, they often find that the quality is far from satisfactory. Professional content writers can strip away the wordiness and long sentences to present only the most interesting and useful facts to your readers. These professionals study your business to better understand your audience and effectively align your online pitch to their needs. Business Blog Writers (BBW) can do the same for you in the following ways:
- Give Your Ideas Life: Knowing what you want to say and actually getting it across in a clear manner can be a challenge. BBW gives your idea life by removing all the gaps that will hinder how you communicate with your readers. This gives your online brand a better chance to attract loyal clients and build an online reputation in the process.
- Gives You More Time to Plan: When you hire a blogger to provide your content needs online you have more personal time to plan and trace your next steps. BBW allows you to focus on your business without getting weighed down with the work to make it successful.
- Gives You a Competitive Edge: Your content can give you a leading advantage over your competitor. BBW makes this possible by using the major keywords that clients want to see in product descriptions or general online content. When you buy blog posts from our blog platform you get content that is specifically tailored to your needs.
You don’t have to fight the battle of words alone when it comes to online content. By allowing BBW to take care of your content needs, you get to have foothold in the market while remaining relevant in the process.
Are you finding that your online sales funnel is almost always empty? You have a blog as an extension of your main websites, but just can’t seem to generate any leads? There are many reasons for this, but the most obvious and often committed blogging sin is that you are not using qualified content providers to bring life to your blog pages. Instead you may be doing the blogging yourself or asking just about anyone to write something, hoping for a miracle or a drastic sign to change the low demand tide. Freelance writers can do more for your blog than use creative words on your pages. A professional content provider can make you generate leads in the following ways:
- No regurgitation: Some businesses make the mistake of only posting press releases to their blogs and nothing else. Others just regurgitate marketing material to fill the empty spaces on the blogs. These two approaches are wrong, because the business fails to listen to the feedback from clients to guide their content. Instead, they adopt only a marketing approach online. Content for blogs should have personality and include information that help your audience, show insightful tips and connect your clients even more with your brands.
- Not Absent: A freelance writer’s work and profession revolve around writing. Your staff and even yourself on the other hand may not be writers and also not have the time to plan blog posts. A professional content writer will provide regular updates to your blog so that you are always reaching out to the online community. In other words you are not an absent brand.
Your online presence is interconnected with the content you write and share. Whether you choose to use articles, digital content or a combination of both, you can work with a professional that can improve your online presence on a consistent basis.
You might have heard, read or seen the term “authoritative content”, but do you know what it really means? Authoritative content is expert advice written in the form of articles, white papers, journals or academic papers. It may also be digital content. To freelance content writers, it is the content that distinguishes the lead they will allow their clients to have over competitors. To write authoritative content means you are writing as an expert that can be trusted to provide solid guidelines. In some cases experts find they need to outsource content writing to gain.
Freelance writers that compose authoritative content must conduct research to come across as an expert. In some cases there are article writers that write for specific niches due to their expertise in that particular niche.
Another important characteristic of authoritative content is that it is written with website users in mind. This means it written to cater to the level of the audience taking into consideration their concerns, questions and other factors that they need to know. It is also written with far less emphasis on search engine optimization, instead more importance is given to writing naturally as opposed to writing with search engines in mind. This does not mean that authoritative content does not take SEO into consideration. However, some websites have made themselves an authority in their industry by using article writing and blog writing services offered by Business Blog Writers.
A lot of focus is often placed on off-site SEO to the detriment of on-site SEO. Consequently, the idea of building your website territory often takes the back burner. What most people don’t realize is that there needs to be a perfect balance between on-site and off-site SEO to get quantifiable results. When you focus on your own territory first you are taking control of your control. When your focus on content creation and distribution is mostly around websites you cannot control, you run the risk of wasting time, losing content and falling seriously behind in your online marketing efforts if these websites decide to pull the plugs on their operations. In other words you are placing your control in a golden platter in the hands of third parties. Yikes! That is certainly not good.
Business Blog Writers can help you develop your online territory starting with high quality content for your website. We believe that website visitors should first know your brand and its benefits before trying to push them into the sales funnel. Content for blogs and websites should act as a conveyor belt to turn surfers into leads that generate clients. You can only accomplish this with high quality content, a crisp website design with zero navigation issues and a call to action technique that gathers valuable information about your potential clients. When these are in place, then your off-site SEO attempts will complement your on-site efforts instead or override them or fall into the temptation of concentrating your efforts in one place for content marketing services.
In most people’s mind, anyone that can multitask is a superhuman. Some webmasters even try to adopt this philosophy by writing their own content, doing their own digital content creation, researching their own keywords and many other tasks. While this might appear to cut cost, it is a costly mistake to make and can seriously affect online leads. Knowing how to delegate tasks to the right people is essential if you intend to stay online for more than just a few months and generate profit. This is where outsourcing comes in - you get connected with the right pool of talent that can give your ideas wings.
Digital content creation, which is the most technical of all is usually what some webmasters try to do themselves. They don’t realize that an amateur video with the wrong types of keywords cannot effectively push their brand up the search engine pages. They might know that SEO is important, but without a clear understanding of how if should be done and how it applies to content, they may stuff their video descriptions with too many keywords. Other reasons why you should not try to multitask and should instead outsource your digital content include:
- Your Video Titles Are Important: When someone searches for something in the search engines, your video title is the first thing that shows up. It is important that this title adequately describes the contents of the video and that important keywords are used in it. You reduce your chances of getting noticed by visitors if you do not take SEO content writing into consideration. Many freelance content writers now know how to research keywords, so it is important that you get a professional that cannot only find the proper keywords, but also integrate them into your content and still maintain a natural flow.
- You waste time multitasking: Contrary to popular belief, many people do not gain time when they multitask, but instead waste it. When you have to focus your energies on many aspects, your attention gets shifted in too many directions and you could end up not doing a particular task properly. The same applies when you try to create and distribute your own digital content yourself. Unless you have years of experience doing this, the chances of missing an important step in the whole process of failing to consider certain factors are increased. This is why you should outsource to a reputable content writing company to ensure that your content gets the attention it deserves to guarantee favorable results.
- Product descriptions require special care: If you are creating digital content to showcase a new product, then special care is needed to boost your marketing effort. Outsourcing this responsibility to a product description copywriter will ensure that the most important details taken into consideration first. This especially important during the launching stages of a product. The last thing you want is to know that clients have a bad impression about the product. With a professional blogger or blog content writer you can gain more exposure for your product.
You do not have to take the bull by the horns alone to establish a reputable online business. When you outsource some of the work you will eventually have time to focus on other aspects of your business and fine tune areas that need some attention.
The world of writing has evolved considerably in the last decades. Gone are the days when you had to queue to wait until a renowned writer completed orders for content creation. Now, with just a few clicks, some money on your credit card and a project description, writers come to you. And they do come. Some are established freelance content writers with a knack with words that puts even Shakespeare to shame. And then there are those that are just trying to make it in the freelance world. This latter group doesn’t necessarily love writing, aren’t too passionate about it, but they still manage to get some orders and pad their wallet at the end of the month.
But then there is this third group, the group with the cheap price tag, the broken English and, if Shakespeare forbids, with little regard for copyright infringement. This group will shamelessly copy content, re-write it and then attach a cheap price tag to it. Sadly, it is this group that many webmasters gravitate to with the hope of cutting costs. They soon find out that they outsourced to the wrong people and have to spend more money to get things right with another writer. So, should you spend on blog writing services or website content to get quality and avoid the cheap route? The answer is yes.
Outsourcing to the wrong types of writer not only wastes your time it also gives your competitor a leading edge. If you want to remain online for many years to come you cannot have any known loophole that can be used by your competitor. When you outsource content to companies that provide web content writing service, you should think of the brand you are trying to establish and determine if the writer you plan to hire can represent it in their writing.
Content creation tools that involve spinning content by some writer with the hope of cutting the number of hours they spend writing large orders, are not effective. They eventually get the work done, but each piece of content generated from these tools will not do justice to the service and products you offer your clients. Some are also so bent on SEO content writing that the writing lacks a seamless flow and comes across as forced and poorly written.
Outsourcing can be effective when the right types of people are used to promote your business. This is why your brand and your products should be at the forefront of your mind when selecting freelance blog writers. Price should not the magnet that attracts you to hire a professional, even though it does matter at the end of the day. You want authentic, high quality content that gives you valuable leads at the end of the month. You want people to read your content and believe you are an expert. You also want them to share and recommend your content to others. This is only possible when you establish a clear outline with your requirements and hire a competent professional to deliver.
Is your blog sitting idly without any recent updates and you do not have the time to pen content? Not for long if you decide to buy blog posts! Business Blog Writers specializes in a wide variety of content and we earnestly take the time to study your brand and see where you are with your online readership. Our freelance content writers’ skills will blend seamlessly with any existing content you have. Don’t have content? Not a problem! We will look at all existing pages of your websites- from the landing pages to the FAQ to discover all the necessary information we need to know about your brand. We craft your content from this information making sure that essential details are presented throughout to showcase your expertise in your niche and build client loyalty in the process.
We do not encourage you to re-write PLR or MMR articles. Your brand and services are unique and require a professional online content writer that knows the key essentials to write authoritative content. We also do not believe in spinning content to re-writing what your competitor has. If you truly want to survive online your content must be written from scratch to reflect the main characteristics of your business. Would you believe in a website that have the same content as its competitor only reworded differently? Many online visitors will not. Therefore, it is important to have a good first impression by using article writers that can add character to your blog whether it is in its early stages or fully developed.
Building an online reputation does not have to be a grueling task if you play your cards right. You can solve just one part of the equation when you hire a blogger to create authoritative content, boost social signals and client loyalty. The next half is to ensure you that this is being done on a consistent basis with a long-term focus. Only then can you confident say “there’s no blog like yours, there’s no blog like yours”.
Business Blog Writers works with start-ups and established companies by paring a professional blogger with their needs. With our content marketing services you not only differentiate yourself from your competitor, but you also establish a name in the industry. We create content for blogs and websites to make a difference, and not search engine fodder. We want you to win on all sides, whether you are you are just setting up your website or have an established website. Our focus is balanced when it comes to onsite and offsite SEO because we believe that both are equally important.
A blogger has all the time you may not necessary have to establish your brand. This allows you to shift your focus to other aspects of your business without being weighed down with multitasking to stay online. By looking at our copywriter blog and reading the many testimonials we have you will see that we deliver results that have a long-term impact. This will make your blog stand out in the search engines and attract the interest of potential clients.
Digital content creation has a come a long way since monochrome tubes were the hottest things around. Now with numerous features you can create videos, graphics, animation and much more by just clicking your mouse. You do not have to be a pro and certainly do not need to have a large budget. For those that have a website, videos can send a clear message that is sometimes lost by using two many words. This boost, however, can only be felt if you are relevant to search queries and attract many unique visitors on a daily or even monthly basis.
Business Blog Writers believe that with the right clip and keywords your video can become the next viral hit. It is rare to hear of content attracting millions of views in a few days, but well-developed videos seem to accomplish this in a breeze.
Video responses are actual leads that you can use to reach even more people. This is only possible if you take the time to respond to comments and provide updates on your channel by addressing queries and concerns in published videos. Additionally, the option to link back to your website on websites such as YouTube allows you to promote your brand with a simple URL without having a multimillion budget behind it. This effective and should be part of your online marketing plan even if you have an e-commerce website. A product description copywriter can provide the words you need for the script in videos that display products.
Photos and animation are other proven digital ways to get more attention to your cause. By going beyond the intellectual reasoning of you clients and using visual appeal to get your point across along with the assistance of reputable website and blog writing services, you put yourself in a WIN WIN position
You may have heard of SEO, but do you know what to look for when you hire an online content writer to optimize your YouTube videos? If not, here are some tips worth taking into consideration:
- Titles: Your video titles should have keywords that are relevant to your niche. There is a limit on the amount of words you can use to create each title, so it is essential that it is straight forward, not verbose and optimized. The YouTube video title is one of the first things that appear in search queries, so paying key attention to how it is written cannot be stressed enough. Titles that have keyword spelling errors with the intent of getting ranked for a certain keyword should be avoided since this shows disregard for quality.
- Description: The description should be short and also contain important keywords. You should see your YouTube video as a product to market. As such a product description writer can be contracted to write insightful descriptions.
- Clickable link: Ensure that aclickable link is included in the descriptions. Social media links can also be added on your YouTube page to get more views on these pages.
- Tags: Tags should be related to the description of your YouTube video and consequently your niche. Long term and short keywords can be used if they are relevant to your niche.
Business Blog Writers are more than just content writers, we optimize YouTube videos taking into consideration all the points mentioned above and other key aspects. Our packages vary, but the aim behind each is the same: to get you noticed online.
Who said that written articles, white pages and product descriptions are the only forms of content? Digital content creation is powerful in reaching a large audience and sometimes involves a lot less work than researching and writing an article. The response to the video may also be far more outstanding that articles given the high regard most people have for anything digital. Many are more prone to spend a few minutes of their time having their visual and hearing senses stimulated than by going through the long process of reading an article.
If you don’t have time to write content and want to add something more to your online presence, then you can invest is digital media. This form of content can be marketed on the many social media platforms and can also be optimized to reach a relevant audience. You can hire content writer that has relevant blogging experience to manage this aspect.
Some forms of digital content are more effective than others in pushing your brand identify forward. YouTube videos, for example, are low cost and rank high in search queries. Furthermore they are a great way to ensure that the SEO content writing on your website is boosted.
Business Blog Writers have worked with numerous clients that do not have the time to establish their online brand. We use video and content to fill this gap by providing optimization services that give you the lead in your industry. We believe in quantifiable results and make every effort to give your brand the advantage it needs online.